Friday, August 20, 2010

All good things come to an end...

I think that my presentation went pretty well today. After the presentation I went to the machine shop to do some machining with the ME kids who have helped us on our project from the beginning. I am sad that my time as an intern at RIT is over. This was one of the greatest experiences that I have ever had. I am so thankful that this happened to me and I got to have this adventure. I am going to miss the lab and working there everyday. It was always fun and we laughed and had a good time even if things were frusterating with work. I am going to miss everything about not working there anymore. It is going to feel so weird Monday waking up and going to cross country practice instead of work. The only thing I will not miss is writing these stupid blogs. MarĂ­a (if you're reading this I hope you noticed that I put the accent on the "i" haha) was the best adviser I could have had and it was a pleasure doing work for her and with her. I would love to come back and check in on further research that is going on in the lab. Although she ruined my sculpture, she is a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment